University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance
All tickets for the 2016-2017 Season Available are Now Available!
Login is required at check-out or
at the start of your order, if you wish to access any special offers you may be qualified to receive. (If you have purchased online tickets through UMS or the Ann Arbor Summer Festival in the past, please use the same login.)
If you have already purchased a Power Series subscription and would like to add on to your order, please log in first to retain your subscriber discount. Please note there will be a lag time up to 8 hours after your subscription purchase for our system to update
To purchase a Power Series Subscription, click on the “Subscribe Now” button below.
Discounted Student Tickets (students of all ages):
- Tickets cannot be refunded. Tickets may be exchanged to another performance of the same production, when possible, with more than 48 hours notice. Tickets may not be exchanged to another production. Exchange fees apply; subscribers may exchange tickets free of charge. Within 48 hours of the performance, tickets may be returned to the box office as a tax-deductible donation.
- Children: Children under the age of three will not be admitted into performances. Children over the age of three are welcome to attend any of the family-friendly performances. All children, regardless of age, must have their own ticket and must be able to sit quietly in their own seats throughout the performance.
- Groups: Any order of 10 or more tickets to one performance entitles you to amenities of the Group Sales Program, which may include ticket discounts, waived service fees, payment plans, and advanced purchasing privileges. To place your group order, contact Katherine McBride – 734.763.3100, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait Lists: For sold-out performances, a wait list will be started when the box office opens at the venue for that performance date. Wait lists are in-person only and are not a guarantee of entrance.
• Student tickets are available in select locations.
Questions or Comments?
• Limit: two per college student, one per child or high school student.
• Student price is listed when available.
• Student tickets cannot be mailed.
• Teens and University Students must show valid ID at time of pick-up.
• Student discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
• Click the button below to unlock student ticket prices and continue shopping.
Please contact our ticket office at 734-764-2538 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-1pm) or send us an email